YOU GUYS. We're having a baby NEXT MONTH. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh. I'm freaking out a little right now, but I'm also so dang excited for that babe to be out of my belly and into my arms! Oh how I want time to slow down and speed up all at the same time! Anyways, I'm going to try to get through this post despite the sharp jabs I keep getting right in the rib :,)
On January 16th Jason turned the big 2-8! Jason's birthday is one of my favorite days of the year. I love spoiling that boy! We both took the day off work so we could celebrate the right way with sleeping in, waffles, Jumanji, movie theater popcorn, Texas Roadhouse steak, and confetti cake {aka Jason's favs}.
^^ My first attempt at making a cake topper with my very limited crafting supplies lol. I'm sure they'll become more creative over the years!
Jason, in case you missed our Birthday wishes, let me reiterate them! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
ReplyDelete